Friday 21 March 2014

The Simpsons Movie - Movie Review

I hate this film!

The Simpsons movie is a film adaption of the extremely popular TV show The Simpsons. Before I start, I must say the first 10 seasons of The Simpsons I will group and say is my favourite cartoon ever. The rest of the seasons get worse and worse.

This film is horrible . The Simpsons is a very simple show and I understand it would be totally boring for a movie to do that but my point is this shouldn't have been made.

MILD SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

It gets really bad when they show Bart's penis and kill Dr. Nick and GAHHH!!! Stupid film. The show gets worse and worse and the movie sunk it even more.

END OF SPOILERS!!!

For some reason a lot of people like this movie and I suspect these are fans of the newer seasons

I hate this film!!


I'm going to give The Simpsons Movie
D-
I'm Jonathan and this is Movies for the People

No comments:

Post a Comment