Saturday 21 June 2014

Neighbors | Movie Review

Neighbors (or Bad Neighbours) stars Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne. This film is about Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne who are married and have a baby. Zac Efron and his college fraternity move next door and lets just say that 'it' goes down.

I was looking forward to this film due to critical acclaim and commercial success (it knocked Amazing Spider-Man 2 off the top spot on the domestic box office in America) and when I went in to this film, I was thinking that I might just see it as over rated. However, as a comedy, it is great and as a film in general, it is incredibly good.

Seth Rogen is naturally good as usual. Rose Byrne is so funny and finally goes all out on her Australian accent. And finally: Zac Efron. He is so good in this film. I can't believe I am saying this but Zac Efron was really good and had some great moments.

This film is really funny. The party scenes were so amazingly funny I just couldn't believe it. Rose Byrne really shines in these scenes. I just couldn't believe how incredible she was in the scenes were they were in a lets say 'war' with Zac Efron and his fraternity. Which by the way I loved Dave Franco and Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Frat guys, they worked really well with Zac Efron in many of the scenes where they just kept talking like the scene should be done but they just kept going and it was getting funnier and funnier

I have heard flaws from others that I just don't agree with. And there is also an awesome scene at the end. Oh and the baby is incredible.

I'm going to give Neighbors

A

I'm Jonathan and this Movies for the People

No comments:

Post a Comment