Saturday 7 June 2014

Sinestro #1 | Comic Book Review

Sinestro #1 is the first issue in the new series by DC in the New 52 series. The series is based of Yellow Corps leader Sinestro. It is interesting that DC are taking an approach to have villains be the main focus point of a series (Harley Quinn #1 review coming soon).

So does this issue give us a good introduction to the series. Yes it is a pretty entertaining and interesting way to start the series. This story is basically an aftermath of something I clearly have not read (I'm behind on Green Lantern, Corps and New Guardians ((I suck)).) Yes I do not proclaim to be a MAJOR expert on comic books but I do have a higher than average knowledge of comic books. Basically it is will Sinestro return to the Yellow Corps or not?

The illustrations are incredible. It looks like Green Lantern except it is not all green themed. Sinestro seems less intimidating which is good because if this is his own series, we need to be able to have some relation to this character. And we had a pretty good link with Sinestro. As issue 1 goes, it's a pretty good introduction to the series.



I'm going to give Sinestro #1

7.5

I'm Jonathan and this Comic Books for the People

No comments:

Post a Comment