Monday 16 June 2014

Non-Stop | Movie Review

Non-Stop is the 2014 action film starring Liam Neeson. This film also stars Julianne Moore, Scoot McNairy, Lupita Nyong'o and a bunch of other little known actors. The plot of this film follows Liam Neeson's character (a US Air Marshal) receiving threatening texts to transfer $150 million or someone will die every 20 minutes.

Some people like this film, some people think it is kind of stupid. I think I watched this film at just the right time and I loved it. Never has a movie given as much anxiety and yes I am talking literal panic attacks, because of the suspense that is going on.

They keep the suspense and the more frightened Liam Neeson gets, the more you realise you have digged your own nails into the palm of your hand. The acting by Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore is something you wouldn't expect from a February film. Lupita Nyong'o isn't in the film very much but when she is she absolutely kills it. They did a terrific job with the story and how they reveal everything slowly instead of all at once.



I have one problem, just one, with this film. I'm not going to spoil anything, I'll just say that once the suspense is gone and it becomes an action movie in a way (the last 15-20 minutes) it becomes kind of generic, not say that it wasn't good but just a little generic

I'm going to give Non-Stop a surprising

A-

I'm Jonathan and this is Movies for the People 

No comments:

Post a Comment